Mein Bild
I don't know who i'am. sometimes you may wish you would be another person. I am sometimes another person and wish i would be just me. I'll show you how to be a few of personalitys, think about it when you wish you would be another person.

Freitag, 29. April 2011

ein echt nachdenkliches Lied wenn man genau hin hört.

In my short time I've realized
That there is so much more to life
Than getting older
And getting mine
This is my ready, set, let go attempt
At finding who I am
And I'll be brief
So listen closely

I've learned not to talk through movies
When I still don't know the lines
I've learned who not to ask advice from
When I can't make up my mind
When times get tough I've learned
That breathing is the best thing I can do
And I've learned letting go of friends
Is something I won't get used to
I've learned a fair amount about the world
Of women and of love
I've learned that money doesn't always mean
Deserving one or both of the above
I've learned it's hard to be alone when you're alive
But somehow I have learned that we won't be alone
When we all reach the other side
Something in my heart is telling me I've learned to love
Oh, I've become
I know my learning isn't done

But oh, I'm afraid I will never quite understand
The way I wish I could know
Everything I would ever need just in case
I ever lose my way

I've learned not to lie to people
Who know me better than my words
And I've believed I've learned to filter out
The voices in my head (But I'm still not sure)
I've learned failure's not an option
It's frowned upon and rude
And giving up before the bell
Is something I've learned not to do
I've learned how to keep my head
Above the water line in desperate times
I've learned to swim when someone lonely
Ties an anchor to my leg in spite
I've learned to fight
The difference between wrong and right
How to sleep at night
You know I still don't have that cartridge
But I'm learning how to live in black and white

But oh, I'm afraid I will never quite understand
The way I wish I could know
Everything I would ever need just in case
I ever lose my way

Golden
We are golden because we're alive
We are nothing without our goodbyes
Illuminate our own way from inside
We shine so bright, we shine so bright

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen